Gardening With Confidence™ will work with the clients at any level.
From an initial consultation offering design suggestions to a full design with
installation and everything in between. We can help you become a better gardener!
At any point in your gardening journey, a gardening coach is a helpful tool.
Many come to us with dog-eared pages in magazines wanting a garden "just like that."
Our role, as a gardening coach, is to assist clients in having the garden they
desire. Here is a sampling of the many reasons our clients call upon
Gardening With Confidence™:
Below are some of the many reasons we are called
for garden coaching:
- To seek “permission” to do what they want to do.
- Suggestions on how to reduce lawn size and where
- Understanding the garden that came with their new home
- Tidying up the garden to put the home on the market
- Adding seasonal interest such as planting spring bulbs in the fall,
winter blooming flowers, dazzling fallscapes, and summer longevity
- To add a patio, water feature, paths, children’s play ground
- To draw a full plan to scale
- To draw a concept plan
- To share resources